We offer after-the-fact payroll accounting services for our clients. This service records payroll information in the company’s books and records by using check stubs or check registers. This service provides the employer with an accurate summary of the payroll transactions that have taken place on a monthly basis and is very helpful in preparing quarterly and year-end payroll tax returns. We also offer payroll tax reporting services which is discussed in the tax services section. This service is typically tied in with the monthly write-up service and bank reconciliation services.
Hiring Schultz, Wood and Rapp to take your manually-prepared payroll records and other payroll information and post this information to our data files, provides you with:
– Worry Free IRS and State tax reporting as well as EFTPS tax deposits.
– User friendly, and easy to understand monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports, including W-2, W-3 and 1099 forms.
– Detailed reports on your employee’s vacation, sick days, and personal days accruals.
– Creation and filing of the required new hire reports.
– Your payroll records maintained in tip top shape.